Sat, 23 Oct|
Wales SUP Adventure with Heron and Hush & Daddyboards
Heron & Hush and Daddyboards presents... The Ultimate SUP Stay-cation 2021 - Part 2! The October Edition!
Time & Location
23 Oct 2021, 17:30 – 26 Oct 2021, 15:00
Ty Cwch, Cwmtydu, Llwyndafydd, Llandysul SA44 6LQ, UK
About the event
Heron & Hush and Daddyboards have joined forces again to offer you another opportunity to join our ultimate West Wales SUP Adventure Staycation at the incredible Ty Cwch Boathouse. All for just £399.00 (Price includes a non-refundable £100.00 deposit)
Our accomodation is nestled in the bijou cove of Cwmtydu on the rugged and wild coastline of Cardigan Bay and is just a couple of minutes walk to the beach. The location has direct access to the famous Wales coast path, which stretches a spectacular 870 miles long and was the first dedicated footpath in the world to cover the entire length of a country's coastline.
Cardigan Bay is teaming with local wildlife including being home to the largest population of bottlenose dolphins in Europe. In the autumn season, seals come on to Cwmtydu beach to have their pups!
With this stunning setting, who could wish for more? Well, there is more, much more!
Here's our SUP adventure itinerary:
- Saturday: Arrival from 5:30pm onwards, meet your hosts, settle in, unwind by the firepit and enjoy welcome drinks and a BBQ feast
- Sunday: Breakfast and briefing followed by a friendly introduction to SUP Surf or Downwinding or we will head out on a coastal SUP / Local River Tour (Appropriate activity decided on the day subject to weather conditions) Sunday evening: Settle down for a Pizza and movie night (SUP or Surf movie, of course!)
- Monday: Start your Monday right with a sunrise paddle before heading back to our accomodation for a hearty cooked brunch. Monday afternoon - Down time, chill at the bay, take a coastal or woodland stroll, go for a drive or even an afternoon nap! It's 'you' time! Gather together again for our evening meal
- Tuesday Morning: Breakfast, tidy and check-out of accomodation. (Don't be sad, your adventure is not over yet!) Hike with us! We will enjoy either a breathtaking coastal hike to neighbouring New Quay or Llangrannog where you can pick up lunch at one of the great cafes or pubs, or we will head off into the woodland for a trek into the wild (picnic included!) before returning Cwmtydu to say our goodbyes and leave Ty Cwtch at approx 3pm
All included in the price:
- Accomodation in Ty Cwch Boathouse, with a maximum 4 persons per sleeping pod*
- Meals included (excluding lunch in New Quay / Llangrannog on the last day)
- All activities coached or guided as appropriate by experienced and qualified professionals
- Board and equipment hire is not included in the price but you are more than welcome and positively encouraged to bring your own. For those wishing to hire equipment, this is available for an additional £60 pp for use for the entire stay - Please state if this is required at time of booking
~ This adventure is for competent paddlers only ~
By competent we mean able to confidently paddle and control their board and have a reasonable level of fitness. Paddlers should be able to practice basic self-rescue.
*Please note that whilst we will do everything to ensure single sex sleeping pods, depending on participants, this may not always be possible.
Proposed itinerary will be flexible dependant on safe weather conditions
This weekend is for over 18's only
We are looking forward to meeting you all!
Lesley and Scott
Heron and Hush and Daddyboards always endeavour to provide the safest paddling experiences for all through our individual and combined safety qualifications, knowledge, experience and suitable safety equipment. We are SUPer grateful to have this event sponsored by the awesome Panda Boardsports, not only the providers of our Quick Release Safety Belts but they also have a range of amazing clothing and accessories for both on and off the water.
Wales SUP Adventure weekend£399.00